Archive for category Facebook
Developers recently welcomed the announcement from Facebook allowing iFrame Tabs for Pages, hoping to overcome the limitations of FBML and the inability to integrate analytics across their web properties. If you have not already noticed, a large number of brands are already advertising their Facebook Page instead of their website. Now, that presence is leveraging […]
You are currently browsing the archives for the Facebook category.
- 6 Tips for Conducting Successful Online Qualitative Research
- 5 situations in which to avoid refactoring
- Speed of iteration prevails
- When you hear hoofbeats
- f-commerce gets off the block
- Don’t Treat Agile Like Mini-Waterfalls
- Leveraging the Crowds in the Clouds
- Local Commerce: Moving Beyond SEO
- A/B Testing a Square Peg into a Round Hole
- Testing times for MySpace
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TagsA/B testing Advertising adwords Agile Agile Development blogs Business cloud Continuous Integration copy cost control crowd Customer data heavy deals Development Digital marketing Digital media discounts efficiency engagement Engineering Evolutionary Algorithms facebook Google graphic design Instant Messaging Internet marketing local Marketing Marketing and Advertising Modeling Online Communities Optimization Pay per click Predictive Analysis Programming proofreading reviews Search engine optimization Social media Social network speed Testing translation